CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

today we went up to st. george. we left around 8:oo and got there around 10:30. me and my brother brought our ripsticks so me and hayden did that the entire time. logan "forbid" hayden to ride his ripstick, but we still did it. we were the first ones to get to st. george. once everyone had got there we went to chuck-a-rama. it wasn't that great though, after we just hung out. after a while we opened presents. i didn't get to open one though because tyler pointer had me and they didn't send their gifts in time. grandma stewart got me, kenady, and andrew make your own snow globe kits caouse we didn't get to open any gifts. on the way up there i listened to my ipod and worked on my hat. i finished logans hat last night. so i decided to do a hat for my other friend. still havn't finished it yet though. the green on my brothers hat turned out really good. alot better then i thought it would. i am doing a light blue and dark blue hat for my friend.

0 comments: