CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

only two more days tell Christmas break i am so excited. my body is going into break mode way too fast! today at school i almost fell asleep! i was begging my mom to let me stay home. i was so tired and really didn't want to go today. today was a block day at school. so if i had gone i would have only missed two important classes. only two because i had advisory and comp lit. so math and english were the only classes that are really a grade thing. advisory i don't even think of it as a class. plus we didn't have any homework! and it was all presentations! and i have done all my presentations that are due. i think one of the reasons my mom didn't want me to stay home is that she had her preschool party today and so she didn't know what to do with me. the thing about that is that logan has been helping her with preschool for almost a month now. he is on track break but still! so we are pulling up to school this morning and she is like "ya know what" and she starts to turn around and i get really excited. i thought that she was taking me home and i got really excited and i start saying thx thx and then we pull up! i was bummed after all that! anyways merry christmas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so funny little stewart! i love the hats too. you are magic with hats. gram