CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I finished two hats today. i am amazed at how fast i did them. i started the first one at 9:oo am and finished around 11:oo right after that i started my second one finished that one at 4:oo! the blue one is for my dad and the red and black one is for my friend. they are Christmas presents. then the last hat for Christmas is my brothers which i attempted three times and none of those hats turned out! we found this really good yarn. so i only use that yarn on my hats now. Logan's hat is green. its like a lime green. green isn't my favorite color i don't really like it so i don't know how this hats going to turn out. but that's about it.

1 comments:

candice said...

i heard you're on to magical scarves now too...you are going to have to try out for project runway :)