CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

so here i am sittling in the family room of my gr gr forrests house, watching dragon tales and blogging on thier laptop. as most of you know i haven't bloged for weeks mainly because i'm lazy..... oh and i'm not really watching dragon tales, my brother is. i'm just going to do a little recap of the last few weeks. i think that the first exciting thing that happened since i've last blogged, is well... ah, yes contacts. yep i have cantacts now. there really great, i love em'. and well i think that pretty much sums that part up. the next thing is going to have to be my birthday. my birthday was great! awesome! wonderful! amazing! and well i could go on but i chose not to. i had at the mohlers house. i just invited all my friends over and we had a water balloon fight and we swam and played rockband <> and then we played tag in the dark. witch was incredible in a pitch black 3 story house, you woulndn't believe how fun that was. now to the presents. all my friends gave me about $20. my parents gave me rockband and an ipod holder, ipod speaker that are waterproof and completely conceal your ipod so you take it to the pool or the beach. finally, last but most definetly not least my mom gave me a box of trevors stuff and this asome book with letters and stuff like that in it. that was awsome! useing some money that was saved up and the money that my friends had given i bout a new phone cause my old phone got ruined at sea world on the shipreck rapids ride. but this new phone that i have now is awesome. its a texting phone and it has bluetooth, internet, gps, and i don't mean to brag but i could go on, but once again i chose not to. and agian once again here i am watching dragon tales still, blogging.

1 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hey Stewart, I loved reading your blog! It sounds like you had a great birthday loaded with lots of fun gifts! Hope to see more posts!
Aunt Liz