CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008


i'm having trouble with these 2 pics. so u can just turn your computer side ways. but i went to a concert and the dickel bus is the main guy's bus. and then the red bus is the other guys bus.




my mom picked some apricots from the fair grounds. and then she made some jam. my grandma forrest entered in the fair and my mom won 40 bucks!







they had a rock clmbing thing at the fair and logan was all over it, litteraly!





1 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Those rock walls look pretty fun! There was one in Cedar on the 4th of July. Jess and Caleb raced up it. I video taped it, it was pretty fun to watch. Jess won!! So proud. Anyway, I'm sure I would like both of those books. Maybe I can borrow them sometime. I'm the crazy adult that would much prefer to read supernatural or sci-fiction books. No reality for me! :-)