CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

we just got back from st. George yesterday, it was alot of fun. we went up there for great grandma obre's b-day party. it was alot of work but grandma obre loved it. we had sandwiches with some really goo meat balls. my mom made Chinese chicken salad and it was goooooooood. hiedi made frog eye salad and that was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Candice made the spaghetti. me and Hayden were trying to avoid work as good as we could but we weren't that good at it.we went swimming and i watched i am legend, that is a very scary movie! we played laser tag and that was fun. we had to force Logan to play. cause he wanted to do mini golf, but i would've had to do that too. so we talked him into laser tag. he loved it but he wouldn't leave my side and he couldn't be quiet so he kept giving away my hiding spot! but it was still fun. Saturday after the party me and Hayden were having a really hard time deciding what to do. finally we decided to make swords. so we looked for PVC pipe and got it down. then we asked my mom to take us to wall mart to get duck tape and pool noodles. my mom said yes. me and Hayden put all out money together to do this and ended up broke! but it was fun. i know that i had alot of fun at the grossmans house and it was fun throwing great grandma obre a birthday party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you didn't say my spaghetti was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!

Anonymous said...

good report stewart. did you finish the 'noodle' project? you worked so hard for grandma's party--good job! gr