CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

5 mile hike




today at 7:00 am me and my scout troop went on a five mile hike. it was crazy!! we went up to red rock and passed of the badges.man i was so tired!! we did some orienting with our compess and a map. this hike was the hardest hike i have ever done! my friend brought and container for lizards, he cought 6. there was many more but they were fast. one of my leaders teased him and said"watch out there's a rattle snake!" jacob just said"were i want to catch it!" we had to do alot of climbing and stuff so my shirt my boxers and my pants got torn now. i'm really mad at myself cause we just got those clothes and i really liked them! don't ask how my boxers tore! but it was really fun and we got to a few little streams were there was frogs and stuff. it was fun, i got to hold some frogs and lizards. i got a few scrapes on my arms too. there's only about 3-4 that actually cut the skin. over all i had lots of fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I have some of your speicleness please!from logan