CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

the party + my back




Saturday was levies party. it was a lot of fun. i babysat Levi the night before. then the morning of the party i stayed and helped out setting up everything. i threw out my back and its Sunday now and i can barely walk. i have hurt my back before but this time it really hurts. i didn't go to church today cause of my back. levies party was alot of fun. there was a face painter there and a petting zoo. the petting zoo was a lot of fun there was these really soft rabbits there. there was also a balloon person. i got a parrot from the balloon person and a dragon painted and my arm. oh and a lizard. after the party i was kinda glad it was all over. i just relaxed and tried to lay down and stay off my back. today I've been watching Buffy the vampire slayer and being a hermit that's pretty much it. i finished the entire first season and DVD.

0 comments: