CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

massive homework pile on monday!?


Today i had a massive homework pile! four pg.'s of math, 3 reading worksheets, and 5, yep you heard right 5 English papers! and to top it all off i got dishes tonight and tomorrow night! i just barely finished both! i really hope that tomorrow we don't have all that homework again, cause i have dishes again tomorrow. i think Mondays and Fridays it should be against the law to give homework out! my fingers are all torn up too! i started playing the cello at the beginning of the school year, and ever since then all my fingers have been torn up. we haven't used our bows yet. so we have to do plucking. ( it hurts!)


P.S. i have piano tomorrow, and i am playing rock in' around the Christmas tree on December 8 if any one wants to come. i don't know the time yet but it'll be around 2:oo.

5 comments:

Luke and Mel said...

Welcome to the blogging world Stewart! I didn't know you were playing the piano and the cello. Way to go! And I love the cool hat. Very impressive. I knitted a scarf for your Aunt Heidi one year. It is the only thing I ever knitted and then I forgot how, so...the point is to keep doing it:) love-"Auntie" Melissa

candice said...

cool blog stew -- me likey. i'd love to hear you play rockin round the christmas tree -- that's my favorite christmas song, be sure to update the place and time. YO MAMA!!

Anonymous said...

i want to hear the christmas song too. do you have a christmas concert at school with your raw lil fingers? love the blog love you! gr

heidi said...

i love your blog stew!

Anonymous said...

Wow thats a lot of homework I've almost have that much.