CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

as you have seen in one of my earlier posts i got a laptop. if you have read my post then you know that i have had lots of trouble with it. these past few days i have had a big problem that has made me extremely mad. my wifi usb thing has not been working it has not even registered that it is in the computer! so i tried to find the disc so that i could reinstall the program. but of course i cant find it! so these past few days i have been looking for it. finally my mom found it under some dvd's in our loft or as many people know it to be my moms preschool. so this entire morning i have been trying to reinstall the program finally after deleting it and reinstalling it, it finally worked! so now i am blogging about it. you will probobly here much more problems about this computer i have been researching alot about computers, so i think i am getting closer to restoring this computer to its full capabilities!

1 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

That's awesome you are learning a lot about computers. That's something all of us can use help with. :-)