CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

yesterday i was so fun! me and my mom went to the mall to got to tillys. we had to get some pants for me. i also got to get a new shirt. after that we walked around a little bit my mom went to the chidrens place while i went to the booths. after that we went to pei weis for lunch. it was really good. i got the japenese terriaki bowl with krab wontons. it was really good. after that we went to the book store. finally we went home. oh and my mom made belgian waffles for breakfast. after that i came home and the grossmans were in town cause they were watching gracie for hiedi and paul. so we played with the grossmans and relaxed than i had to go to priesthodd session. it was actually really good. there were some good speakers. after that my dad took me to cafe rio for dinner. it was really good too. i had a good day, with lots of food.

1 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Your a lucky kid to have such a great mom!