CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

today i had a good day. i woke up at 6:30am. i took a shower, had bananas in milk, English muffin, and a little bit of ham. after i did everything that you do to get ready for school. at school most of my teachers have already started the written portion of final exams. my hand has been hurting all day! my mom picked me up from school like 15 minutes early because she had to go to Logan's reward assembly and i had piano so i couldn't be picked up late. when i got home i couldn't go to piano cause my sister was asleep on the couch. my mom had left her cell phone so i couldn't get ahold of her. so we had to reschedule piano. but i passed all of my songs off i piano. after piano i just kinda honged out. then we took molly to the dog park. there was aton of dogs there. probly the most thats ever been there when we're there. on the way there i called justin and asked him if he wanted to go to crystal palace. he said yes. we had so much fun there. me and justin are really good at roller blading and ice skating. i think i like ice skating more cause i go a little faster when we ice skate. we always win the races and the games and stuff. we are also really good at ripsticking too, thats fun. i know how to snow board but i am not sure if justin does though. when we got home from skating i took a shower. then start to blog.

1 comments:

candice said...

stewart, if you spend soooooooooooooo much time on the computer that your mom has to ban you, how come you never blog???